There are some strange laws around the world some of them are true, some of them are supposed to be true, and some are just common believes that they are true. But whatever the case may be here are some really weird Laws from different places around the world!
1. In Venice, it is illegal to feed pigeons
2. In Florida it is illegal for a divorced or a widowed woman to skydive on a Sunday afternoon
3. Only a qualified electrician is allowed to change a light bulb in Victoria, Australia
4. In seven U.S. states, according to their constitutions, atheists are barred from holding public office
5. In France, it is illegal to name a pig Napoleon. Apparently this is a slight to the great French general and emperor
6. In Britain, it is illegal to carry a plank along the pavement
7. In Saudi Arabia, there is no minimum age for marriage
8. In Egypt, you may be detained or arrested if you use binoculars near an airport
9. In Florida, it is illegal to pass wind in a public place after 6pm on Thursdays
10. Its a crime to forget your wife’s birthday in Samoa
11. All people in Finland must pay a TV tax whether or not they own a TV
12. In Switzerland, it is illegal to flush a toilet after 10pm
13. In Montana, Seven or more indians are considered a raiding or war party and it is legal to shoot them.
14. In Canada, by law, one out of every five songs on the radio must be sung by a Canadian
15. In Colorado it is illegal to collect rainwater
16. In England, it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament
17. A man with a moustache may never kiss a woman in public in Iowa
18. It is illegal to take mineral water into the country in Nigeria.
19. In France, it is legal to marry a dead person.
20. In Montana, It is illegal for a man and a woman to have sex in any other position other than missionary style.