During your 20’s, you are stuck at almost all phases of life. What to eat, who to be with are simple yet difficult questions to manage during this time. And there are some more dilemmas you have to deal with.
1. You should have a credit card or not? It’s a tough to decide with all those shopping options available around esp. for girls.
2. Breaking up in a long distance relationship: You stay miles away and you are already dating a new one. You ever know your long distant partner too is already in another relationship.
3. Getting married: Your friends around are getting hitched but does this mean even you should? Or you should not because they are doing it and you belong to a different league.
4. Should I pick up that high paying job or invest all my savings to start my venture.
5. Is it necessary to exercise daily? Putting on some extra kilos would not stop me many things! I am foodie and people should accept me how I am.
6. Am I smart or everyone around is dumb. I think I am smarter.
7. Beer or scotch? Should I stick to beer only or switch to scotch now. It’s been long and I need some change too.
8. Where should I spend my savings? Buy a new house this year or a good holiday?
9. Should I move out of my parent’s house and start living independently? I will have to manage all my expenses on my own! And that’s not going to be so easy!
10. Degree or experience? Take up a job first and understand the world or pick up a management course to study.